Thursday, October 23, 2008

What do you think?

We had these samples made to see if we liked them and should pursue getting the licensing rights we need to sell them at college bookstores...we also had one made for the U and Utah State, but I am not showing those picture here because I have become ultra superstitious and can't even buy Anna anything that's red anymore.

What do you think? (Sorry about the picture quality - it's very hard to photograph jewelry without a lightbox and the right camera equipment).


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'd totally wear the white y with the blue stones!

Marci and Morgan said...

I like them both- you need to get them into the schools! They would be great sellers I think.

Anonymous said...

I like them both. Very cute, but also classy.

Debbie said...

I like the white with the blue stones also. You might try high schools too. You are always thinking of new things, quite the entrepreneur. Who'd of thought!!!