Thursday, December 4, 2008

Calling for Calendar Pictures

Jen asked me to post this, since she is still a techno  peasant and does not know how.  

She is making the calendar for next year and needs pictures from YOU!

Her deadline for pictures is this coming Monday, December 10th.  If you don't send her pictures, your kids won't be in the calendar.

She prefers that you send a couple of each child individually and more than a couple of group shots of your children (for those of us with more than 1).

Please email her at majbergen@msn.com.  

So, if everyone could help out and send pictures, that would be great. Personally I am going to send my soon, I don't want to have the calendar job handed to me!

2 comments:

Us5McEuens said...

Does she want pics of Nick too? Is this calendar for McEuen's & Cahow's?

jen said...

yes it is!