Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2010 Calendar

It is time for me to start rushing around making calendars for the family! I need 10-15 pictures from everyone (if you want your kids in it)! Four ways to get them to me-
1. You can send them back with Honey when she comes back from helping Bridget.
2. You can give them to someone who will be driving back from Thanksgiving (chelsea/amber).
3. Mail them-how archaic!
4. Download them to www.wphoto.com (walgreens). This is easy and fast. You can use my account and I will pick them up and pay for them. This week until the 7th prints are $.10 so that would save me some money.
*My account username is majbergen@msn.com and my password is 6736140g. Send them to the St. George Blvd store. The discount code is TENEACH don't forget this!
The sooner I get them the better! Thanks and I hope you are all well!
Love you, Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine are in! I win:)

Us5McEuens said...

Ours are in. I probably put in too many. You will have plenty to choose from, right? Thanks Jen.

Kurt and Jordan said...

I finally got mine in. Sorry they are late! thanks jen

Marci and Morgan said...

I sent mine over on the evening of the 7th also. Hopefully you noticed when you picked the rest up.

Bridget said...

Wow! The McEuen's are on the ball!