Thursday, April 8, 2010

Name Ideas for the McEuens

Honey sent this a few days ago - sorry it wasn't posted right away because there are some FABULOUS suggestions within! Enjoy!

---------

Dear Family- who all seemed to have really fun Easter activities with out us!

Now that our immediate family have all delivered and our new babies
are safely named. As a service to the McEuen family and their
imminent enlargement I have been looking for names they might like for
their progeny. Just a few, and as I hear of more, I will send future
updates.

GIRLS
BOYS

TOYKIVIA (toy-key-via)
SCHMURGIN (shh-mur-gin)
SAULENA (saw-leena)
JRU (jrew, like drew)
LATONGA (la-tonga)
OMARRION (oh-mar-ion)
TIZARIA (ti-zar-ia)
OCTAVIUS
SHADIAMOND (sha-diamon)
R'OCTAVIUS (rock-tay-vee-us)
ZAYVIA (zay-via)
K-VIN (CAVE-IN, SILENT DASH AGAIN)
LATRINA (la-tree-na)
KSANQUASHA (even her YW leaders can't tell me, nickname quay-shaw)
N'ASIA (na-a-sia)
N'DASIA (na-day-sia)

SPECIAL GROUP

LA-A (LONG DASH, LADASHA)
LA-GUNDA (SILENT DASH)

With this great list, good luck picking your favorite! Any questions
on pronunciation, make it up!

We love you all and as you can tell by this post, we always have your
best interests at heart!

-the missionaries

9 comments:

noelle said...

I'm so mad I didn't hear about R'octavius before Miller was born. Miller R'octavius Bates has such a nice ring to it.

Amber said...

Schmurgin is by far my favorite. Or maybe Latrina, nothing like naming your kid after a toilet.

Anonymous said...

These are excellent suggestions. How ever will I choose! :)

Marci and Morgan said...

Wow! Thanks for my share of these fabulous name suggestions. You are one in a million Aunt Kathy. You'll be DYING to see which one I choose...I WAS considering Drew...perhaps I'll have to change it to Jru- that is AWESOME!

Kurt and Jordan said...

I sure hope this wasn't to make fun of us and how we decided to spell Kru's (jru) name cause We Love it.. I might be weird but i love different names & spellings!!! Just wait until the next baby, some of you might have a heart attack :)

Jen said...

Are R'octavius and octavius brothers? Haha La-a! Anyway I have a friend who named her kids Chanley (a boy and Dillon (a girl). Go figure.

honey said...

These are actual names from missionary contacts! R'octavius and Octavius are not brothers but they were in the same class in school with a little boy from our ward. N'asia and N'dasia were also in his class.
I didn't have to make any of these names up. On the radio last week we heard the suggestion of Espn. Quess what his parents favorite pastime is! Thanks for all the comments, now I know you love us!

Marci and Morgan said...

Jordan, you do NOT love any of the names on this list...and no one was thinking of adding Kru's name to the list either- Jru and Kru while spelled eerily similar are NOTHING ALIKE! As if! I think you're safe, unless you saddle the next little guy with R'Octavious, I think you're safe.

Kurt and Jordan said...

haha you're right... it probably won't be R' octavious... that's a little too hard for me to say... We don't have any names picked out yet, but I can promise you it won't be like any of those!!!
(Glad to hear the jru wasn't put on cause of Kru!!!) I don't want any of my kids names to end up on that horrible of a list :)