Monday, March 31, 2008

Anna Batesakorva



I got this picture last night and when we woke up to roads completely frozen over this morning I thought it would be the perfect time to post it. Also, I thought you might like to see Anna in her Easter dress (this was given to her by Aunt Jenn at her baby shower. Who knew she'd look so cute in it, even though not surprisingly she has mastered the art of stink eye. I get stink eye A LOT.)



She also picked up finger wagging somewhere. She gives you stink eye, and wags her finger back and forth letting you know she's not happy with whatever it is you are doing. If you're singing a song she doesn't approve of, or playing a game she's not in the mood for, and pretty much 100% of the time if Steve is holding her and I come towards her she gives me a dirty look and wags that fat little finger letting me know she's NOT going to go to me. It's hilarious, so we're always doing things we know she won't like to see her do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the stink and finger wagging, she is too cute. Kids are so funny, even when they are not trying to be:)

Anonymous said...

rather, that's stink eye and finger wagging..

Chelsea said...

I can't wait for her birthday party!