Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SIX MONTHS


Hallie had her six month checkup today and seems to be perfectly healthy!! (are you sure doctor? look harder...)

She didn't even fuss while being examined and sucked on the cherry flavored tongue stick (name?) for twenty minutes just to make sure she got all the flavoring off. She had three shots, but doesn't seem to have any lasting damage...

She has been so busy lately. She talks all the time (blah, blah, blah), grabs and holds on to toys, is rolling over BOTH ways now and is eating her rice cereal much better! She loves her brother and sister, sometimes I'm surprised, she almost gets stepped on just about every time they walk by.

I admit to a few tears here and there as I realize how much she's grown, but I love the here and now and look forward to all the fun times we will have in the future! We are so lucky to have Hallie in our family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I being punked? dad is that you?!

Anonymous said...

As to the being stepped on by siblings, Jack likes to push everyone out of his way in an insistent manner and they don't seem to hold grudges. He backs his bum into them and if that isn't affective he sticks his foot in front of them and then pushes with his bum. He does it to everyone but Seth usually goes down. (beth)

Anonymous said...

Nein. It wasn't me. I am afraid to go the link too. Seig Nosy!!! Scott