Monday, May 5, 2008

hey hey hey

Sitting up so good these days!
Perfect fit:)
Just updated my blog and thought I would post some pictures on here. We have been doing pretty darn good lately. No one is (really) sick and we've been out and about the last week (sorry no pictures, taking my camera is like a fourth kid:). I have been getting all ambitious lately with projects that I have been putting off for a year or two. Hurray for me!

Greg is at sea and tomorrow is his birthday so think of him! We are going to be in Vegas as of May 25th, then the river, then Utah until June 19th. We are excited to come! Less than three weeks, better start packing!

If anyone was wondering about the Tornado that touched down in the area, no we were just fine but it's crazy how only 15 miles away things were really thrashed. It wasn't even all that windy at my house. I better go, or Elena won't make it to preschool. Love you

4 comments:

Marci and Morgan said...

Yeah, I was a little freaked out when I heard about it on the news and then I tried calling and it went straight to voicemail (oh, no, the lines are down and they're dead...imaginations are totally over-rated). I'm glad everyone is good- Ollie looks so grown up- except for the sitting in the bumbo thing- haha. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Scott said...

Can we leave the kitchen sink at home whem you come? I may need a semi going to the river to get it all. :) We can't wait too see you either. I am starting medication now. (ok...i am always on it...or I should be)

Anonymous said...

You've said that you always wanted a semi- now is the perfect excuse! Just think of all the cargo room... you could fit the boat in there:)

Scott said...

True enough. Bring it on!!! I could use the storage room. 3 more weeks!!! :)