Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Fast on Sunday!

We are going back to the childrens hospital on Thursday for Hallie's angiogram. We are supposed to meet with the neurologists soon after the test and they will have a better idea of what is going on.

She has been doing really good! Her eye is slowly making progress, it is looking a lot more normal which is such a relief. She still has to wear an eye patch for 2 hours every day, she doesn't mind it so much as long as she gets a yummy treat or 5:)

I will do my best to post an update by the end of the week, but wanted to let you all know that we will be fasting for her this Sunday. Please join in if you can! Love you.

UPDATE: So, after spending hours on the phone with our insurance company yesterday, I couldn't get a straight answer about whether or not they would pay for it so I had to cancel the procedure for now.... frustrating. We should have full coverage by the 1st of the year, so it looks like we'll have to wait a little longer.

4 comments:

noelle said...

i'll be praying for her and sending good thoughts your way! good idea on the fast...if this little boy inside of me weren't so demanding for food all the time i'd be joining in. hopefully the prayers of pregnant women are as powerful as fasting!

Debbie said...

Count me in, and please keep us posted. Let me know if I can be of any help. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Scott said...

We're there!!

jen said...

Good luck Emily. Hope all goes well. We are thinking of you daily! Also, I never got your pictures of the kids for the calendar. For some reason the order never went thru. Will you send it again when you get a chance? I know it is a pain! Love you guys!