Saturday, December 19, 2009

Here's the 2nd email

I replied to their first email below congratulating them on setting up wireless, and here's the reply I just received - Honey asked me to post both this letter and the one below to the blog and I expect you can expect most of their letters to be posted here by one of us...

"We're here safe and sound. Took the four elders in our district out to dinner tonight. FUN

They showed us were the church is and we have ward missionary meeting at 8 am then correlation and pec whatever that is. Only one ward in a lovely building and Sacrament meeting is at 10 am. Sounds good

We had a call from the mission home with info on apts. so Mon. we will try to find a place to live, then go to Columbia to meet the Pres. (who the elders seem verrrrrrrry respectful of) and see if the couch they have waiting for us is clean enough for me to sit on!

It's all good, we love you all, Honey and Papa

PS set it up all by myself tonight! HA"

No comments: