Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Roll for Every Month






Anna is going to be six months old tomorrow, but I won't be able to post any pictures to the blog because we will be in St. George (and very excited to see everyone, by the way). I took the bath time pictures this morning, my personal favorite being the first one. She is like a tree - a roll for every month. Also please note Super Nanny Bridget, who last time I checked was breastfeeding Paige and feeding Anna her bottle at the same time. I'm just so sorry I didn't have my camera, although I don't think she would have let me post those pictures to the blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bridget has some real skills!! I would have loved to see a picture of that. Anna is so cute, she has the prettiest blue eyes- lucky girl.

Marci said...

Yes, beautiful eyes- but I can't get past the arms- they are completely priceless. Looks like fun times in Batesville- keep up the good work! You too Bridget- way to go!

Chelsea said...

I love the fatness!