Friday, October 5, 2007

Thanks for coming to visit!









These pictures are out of order and some are sideways- sorry!
We are now all alone, Mom Marci and Beth flew home on Wednesday and we are suffering withdrawals! Seriously, we had a lot of fun and hope they want to come visit us again soon :) My clean house has been much appreciated! While they were here we ran all around Virginia Beach and Norfolk, went up to Williamsburg for some very successful shopping, and took a tour of the USS Truman in Norfolk.
The top three and bottom two pictures are from our tour of the USS Truman. Greg's ship (the Roosevelt) is in the shipyards getting worked on so he could not take us on a tour. However, a friend in our ward is a dentist on the Truman and he was able to show us around. We had so much fun!
Hallie is three weeks old, time is already flying by. She finally got her first bath at two weeks, and is still waiting for her second- maybe tonight if she's lucky! She is starting to fill out already, I wouldn't be surprised if she's gained two pounds by her one month check up. Things are good!
Happy birthday Amber! I hope it was a good one. Kathy and Ruben I am so excited for you guys to be sealed in the temple and wish I could be there!
I got an amazingly wonderful gift from you Kathy (I don't know how much Ruben had to do with them or I would thank him too!!). I would post a picture of my amazing gift on the blog, but don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone else! You will see them soon enough. I have to now take the most perfect picture of Hallie for them.
THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

noelle said...

you guys look like you had so much fun! i am jealous!

Anonymous said...

It does look like lots of fun...and Emily you look so great.