Saturday, February 16, 2008

You have to love the Navy


Oh, so that's what you're doing while you're gone for two weeks!! Forget dentistry. So glad that the navy sent cute little cheerleaders to his ship for the superbowl! Of course, Greg insisted he was mostly just in the picture for his buddy who was excited all day about meeting them. He's such a giver~

I hope everyone who went to aspen had so much fun! Know that I was thinking of you... while jealous, I truly didn't wish for any broken bones. I just updated my blog, check it out. Miss you all!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

looks like he's working hard- way to go Greg!! That's nice that they don't want the guys getting bored...or forgetting that they're men I guess. haha. He looks so cute all dressed up in his navy uniform. So- river in June? It's been pretty much settled that those who can- are going to go...see you there??

Anonymous said...

river in june sounds fabulous. Let's go June 1-7, Greg ship is supposed to be going out the 10th.