Friday, July 6, 2007

Authors Wanted


Some of you will see that I sent an invitation to you to be an author on the blog so that you can post your own stuff. When I started this thing I didn't realize that people would get this into it (and I'm so glad that you all did) but now you won't have to send your stuff to me or Marci. If you would like to be an author or haven't received your invitation, let me know.

We're off to the river for two weeks and I am so excited! It will be Anna's first time and Steve isn't coming. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up down there at some point - we can all only imagine how much he is going to miss her.

She is currently on the couch fake crying and has lots of new tricks besides that one. She's a thumbsucker for sure, and can get up onto her side now so rollover is imminent. She also got a Bumbo seat today and she can sit in it for a few minutes but then her head gets too tired and falls backward. This is pretty funny but I felt like a mean parent when I laughed hysterically at her in that position the first time.

I wont be posting while we are gone, but hopefully some of our new authors will! If you need some instructions on how to post, let me know.

3 comments:

johnEboy said...

Cool. Can you send one to jwemmett@gmail.com? Gracias

noelle said...

john, i just sent one to you at gmail - the invitation i sent a few days ago was to hotmail. hope you get this one.

johnEboy said...

Got them both. Thanks Noelle.