Friday, July 6, 2007

Teeples 4th of July























Here are some pictures of our 4th of July celebration, etc. Obviously Matt and Captain were very entertained by the slip and slide. We managed to have a good time even in the 115 degree heat. Maggie is now sitting up (and army crawling) really well and loves to take baths in the kitchen sink. Kate had her first swim meet and placed 4th, 6th and 7th, out of about 20 kids, in freestyle, breaststroke and backstroke respectively. This is my first addtion to the blog, so I hope it goes up correctly.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I personally like the idea of Noelle and Marci making all the posts. Neither of them have anything other to do anyway.

8 comments:

noelle said...

I went in and published this because it was still in draft form...I hope that is okay Amber. Also, you put what you want to call the post in the title space, you don't "label" it - you simply assign it a label if it falls into a group like posts of great grandkids, for example. anyway, i DO have other things to do and i don't mind at all posting for people if they still want to send their stuff to me - i just thought it would make things easier!!!

Amber said...

I thought that I had posted it...I don't know what happened. Why didn't you change the label? Can I change it somehow now?

Amber said...

I figure out how to change the label...

Marci said...

Wow- I bet you feel pretty brave saying nasty things like that from a couple hundred miles away!! That's okay Amber- payback's a... well, you know.

Amber said...

geeze you guys are sensitive.

Bridget said...

I love that picture of Margaret! She is so funny. I love that she's so happy and smiley all the time (well, as long as she's entertained). I bet she loves those sink baths. I bet you do too, Amber. Does she stay happy long enough in there for you to get stuff done? For the last couple of days Paige has been really playful. But in a feisty way - biting and growling and grabbing and not wanting to sleep at all. Ben and I describe it as "she's turning into Margaret". Very cute and funny, but not the easiest to deal with! :)

Marci said...

I was joking! Come on now- I deal with grandpa on a pretty regular basis, you really think I can be that easily offended? hahaha

Marci said...

oh, yeah- and the pictures are pretty cute too! That was not an afterthought- I promise! Everyone looks great!