Saturday, July 14, 2007

'ello


As you all know I do not have any kids to post photos of but rather a sweet little kitten. This is my cat Kobra who is about 5 years old and was rescued from a local Warsaw shelter. He keeps us busy enough as you can see from this photo here. He is going to spend the week at grandma's house because Agnieszka and I are going to the Polish Tatra Mountains for vacation. I will post some photos when we get back and let you all in on how life "behind the iron curtain" really is! ;)

4 comments:

Marci said...

Wow! A voice from the grave! I'm glad you're still out there. Also, there are lots of things you're seeing that don't involve children and would be equally interesting to us all! So share!! Good to see you here again!

Scott said...

and this is who? so much from the grave....must have missed the funeral.

Marci said...

It's Ruben- you nerd!!

Anonymous said...

lol - yeah, Little Ruben. I am using the name Mały Cezar because I have a business in Poland by that name. And if you are keeping score my dad also uses the name Little Ceasar for his upholstry business...

:)

Ruben