Wednesday, December 26, 2007

*merry Christmas to our family*


Santa's cookies and milk
... and to all a good night.
Thanks Noelle for posting pictures, every year is a little crazy- this one seems to have taken the cake! We missed you! Ours was a littler quieter perhaps, but the kids had a great time and it was fun having my in-laws here. Greg managed to get sick Christmas morning and then Greg's parents flew out in the afternoon and then Greg spent three hours at the ER that night. What fun! I will post more pictures on my blog so check it out. This year I made orange rolls for the first time, mostly because I can't have Christmas without them! I don't think I've even watched grandma make them, but they turned out really good, what a treat. Love you and hope to see you all soon:)

No comments: