Monday, December 10, 2007

Nuclear Baby




Yesterday we were at Ann and Scott's for dinner and Bridget walked into the family room and said to Ben, "Scott just gave Paige the ultimate insult. He said she has Shipley hair." Jason and I started laughing pretty hard but Ben obviously didn't know what that meant (and you could never really explain unless you saw Sarah Shipley's hair for yourself). So, when I came home from work today to see her in this state I had to laugh even harder. Scott used to call it "nuclear hair" but this is more like nuclear baby.

P.S. Bridget wanted to make sure I mentioned this look was a result of a nap. Also, to get the full effect of nuclear baby, you really need to click on that first picture to enlarge it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Paige has quite a few teeth! Definitely more than mine at that age. Elena can get some pretty good nuclear hair herself (or shipley hair, same thing:) dad, you can be pretty funny

lori said...

Oh but she is still so cute. At least she HAS some hair..she needs to be proud of her nuclear hair. At that age Leah just looked like she had a dead animal on her head. Anyways, Bridgette..CALL me.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that is funny at all.