Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas 2007- Too Late? Oh, Well...

Fire Marshall Seth...
Those McEuen grandchildren who were present at Christmas- the particularly happy one is Porter- unfortunately wasn't in his Christmas Jammies at this time!!!
Jack pushing Seth is always a thrill- you're never quite sure when to step in to quell disaster- but this was was strictly for fun- thank goodness...
The babies born between August 2006 and April 2007.
Here's us resplendent in all our morning glory!!
The Emmett's in their morning glory...
No particular dress code for breakfast however- just happy to be having some...
More of the smiling group- Morgan looks a little ticked and I can't remember for sure whether he was or not!! I'm sure he wasn't though- who could be upset eating the best breakfast of the year? The orange rolls were PERFECT this year-a perfect reason to smile...
I know this is a little delayed- but I make no excuses- I just hadn't gotten around to it until now... It was a fun and ridiculously fast holiday season this year. I can't believe that we've already made it to the end of January and we just finished celebrating Porters 3rd Birthday!!! So I guess Christmas cannot be put off any longer- here you go!

3 comments:

johnEboy said...

Thanks for posting these Marci. I've been meaning to bring my thumb drive over to get copies. Who was the clever one to think to strap all the one year olds in chairs for the photo?

Marci said...

Seriously- it worked out slendidly- did it not?

Anonymous said...

Yes, thanks for posting these. I was hoping to see many more photos than were already posted. :)

Ruben