Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update on the Sick or Otherwise Afflicted

I got this update for the blog from mom today:

"The flu is still raging at our house, Ruben is taking amazingly good care of me and may be feeling not so well himself (he won't admit that). I went to the orthopedist this morning. We are waiting three more weeks to see how my arm does. Since I am not a famous guarterback or pitcher a MRI is not needed. He is a great guy, even made my appointment Sun when ruben called him at home. I told him I really want to go skiing again next week and he gave me a list of three things I need to be able to do with my arm and then I will be able to go. I am practicing those three things!
If anyone in the family or friends can think of a way to keep snowboarders away from me I would like to hear it! I'm thinking of reverse phsychology, maybe wearing a target or something.

Love, Kathy"

5 comments:

noelle said...

i think a target is a great idea. or you could run into them first and save yourself the trouble.

Anonymous said...

How about one of those hideous orange vests that road crews use with a deer hunt orange hat? Or we could strap one of those four wheeler flags to your back?

Anonymous said...

Ski at Deer Valley??

Marci said...

now that's the best idea of the day...no snowboarders at all...what a place is Deer Valley!

Chelsea said...

I like the four wheeler flag idea the best, but I doubt it would be very comfortable, especially on the lifts!