Monday, April 14, 2008

Blue and White (and Green) Game

Needless to say we were cheering for the Green. At least the Green guy with #4. It was a great day for football and Kurt did awesome. I believe his stat line was 7-10 for 70 yards and he was the only QB who consistently drove the ball down field. I recorded a few of the sports highlights this weekend. Cruise on by if you want to watch Bronco's interview where he says the bright spot from Spring practices was "The play of Kurt McEuen." Had I been the reporter I would have then asked, "So does that mean you are giving him a scholarship?"

6 comments:

noelle said...

that is awesome! i'm sorry we missed it. go kurt!!!

noelle said...

john, did you mean we have to cruise on by your house or your blog to see the interview with bronco? i wonder if it is on youtube???

johnEboy said...

I meant my house. The interview was with David James on Channel 2 Talkin Sports Sunday night. I didn't see anything on YouTube yet and the videos on kutv.com are a few weeks old. I emailed Channel 2 to see if they will post it or email it to me.
It really was a very cool interview. Bronco went on to say that the battle for #2 will probably go on through Fall practice but Kurt "at least pulled even" with Gaskins.

noelle said...

alright!!!

Chelsea said...

Too bad you're too far to cruise by! I'll have to look around youtube!

Scott said...

Coach Mendenhall told Kurt he is #2heading into fall practice. Yippee!! He has worked hard and earned that ranking. I have chastised by our favorite QB to say no more negative about other QB;s, So, I can't say that Gaskins sucks anymore. Darn. What fun is life then?!?! Thanx to all who went to teh game and supported him. Jason was tecxting us play by play while we were in Mexico. ALMOST felt like we were there.