Tuesday, April 8, 2008

California (am I) DREAMIN'???

Swimming with Daddy is a special Treat!
We went to Ruby's with Susan and her daughter, Sophia. She and Seth hardly got along at all...
They were only SOUL mates. You should've seen them. Both of the boys liked playing with her actually- she was so cute!
If ever Porter suddenly couldn't be found- you would know where to look: in grandpa's "Supercar" of course!! He'd be in there with grandpa's hat on backwards driving to who-knows-where. Grandpa took him for a ride in the supercar on Sunday- the big attraction (aka- made a 3 year olds eyes bulge) was putting the top up and down.
Get out and "gawk" (that's Walk in Seth language) while you can- we're about to go back to freezing!!!!

"Smile, Porter!".... "I am! I'm making funny faces." I guess somethings are lost in translation.
Words cannot describe how wonderful it was to get out of Utah and enjoy some sunshine that was over 30 degrees- for an entire week!! We had such a nice time playing, shopping, swimming and driving grandma & grandpa crazy for a week. We also happened to be in town for Katherine (Grant) King's baby shower- she has a little girl named Lindsay and for Fran Bickmore's Funeral. We visited Walteria Park several times, and cried (literally) watching Porter jump, climb, swing and slide all by himself- I just couldn't believe he was so grown-up. Of course, just about anything can make me cry right now- I must have some kind of chemical imbalance, but there I was, watching him, and he was so sure and coordinated, and I wanted my BABY back!!! Anyway, here are a few pictures...

3 comments:

noelle said...

you were crying on sunday too, and just because you were thinking about the last time you left them with a babysitter! get it together, marci!

Amber said...

Just wait Noelle. You will cry too when Anna gets big and no longer depends entirely on you. I can't look at old pictures of my kids without getting weepy. If I ever need a good cry I just have to look back three or four years to when Kate and Parker were little.

Marci said...

I know- I'm totally insane....