Monday, January 8, 2007

Jenn is Still the Oldest Grandchild


Tomorrow (January 9th) is Jennifer's birthday, giving me back the ability to say that she's two years older than me. Considering, however, that Jenn has four kids and the youngest can read, write, and drive an ATV expertly, PLUS the fact that Jenn weighs less than me and has actually at some point in her life decorated a house, she is quite a bit farther ahead so those two years really don't give me much comfort. She is the supreme example of what it means to keep a clean house, raise great kids, and look hot doing it all. Happy Birthday Jenn!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one*

Jen said...

Thanks for the reminder! Also my baby just turned ten so you all have a lot of catching up to do!