Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What D'ya Think?



Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the logos that were created for the blog. Everyone placed the same composition in their top three so that's the logo I decided to revise. Here it is with a different font and another version in different colors. Leave a comment and let me know which one you like the best (for those of you who haven't figured it out yet, all you have to do is click below on "comments" and it's pretty straightforward from there...). I can still make revisions so if you have any ideas about what to change or try, don't be afraid to share. Thanks!

9 comments:

Marci said...

I like the one with the green mountains and blue sky- and I like that font better as well. Good work! We're just getting so high tech!!

Chelsea said...

I like the blue one, Eddie votes for the brown one, but they both look good!

Jen said...

I like the blue one too!

Jen said...

Noelle & Amber, I've been trying to email both of you and i can't get through. Send me your email addresses.

Anonymous said...

I like the blue one also! They both look good though.

Anonymous said...

Matt want to know where the horses are? But he likes the brown one better.

Anonymous said...

I like them both, but the color one really looks like Mount Timp.

Bridget said...

They both look really good. But overall I like the blue one better. I agree with Marci that the font is better int eh blue one.

noelle said...

okay, i'm going to go with the blue one then, thanks everyone!