Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bridget gets her Masters Degree!


Bridget graduates next week - we are all so proud. She has worked incredibly hard in a difficult program and amazingly finished her thesis while caring for a newborn! Here is something she wrote for the blog:

"Finally! I'm graduating with my master's next Friday! Here's all the information for anyone wishing to attend (I know graduation ceremonies are boring for those not directly involved so I won't feel badly if you don't come - I'm just letting you know so that you at least have the option).
Commencement is at 4 p.m. on Thursday, April 26th. Vice President Dick Cheney is the speaker. I can only for sure get 4 tickets for this which are already reserved for me, Ben, Mom, and Ruben. If anyone else would like to come let me know by this Thursday and I will see if I can get more.
Convocation (the actual graduation ceremony) is at 11 a.m. on Friday, April 27th in the Marriott Center. You do not need a ticket to attend this one.
As you'd probably guess, I'm really looking forward to being done. Although I LOVE school and I've LOVED BYU, after 8 years straight I'm ready for a break. I'm so looking forward to "just" being a mom!"

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Well done :) you are a really amazing woman. Love Eddie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...I wish I could be there.