Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Master Bridget







Here are some pictures from Bridget's graduation last week. She officially is something like a MS CRD, or something. Congratulations Bridget! You may want to clarify what you actually are now in the comments :).

Bridget and Ben were nice enough to take me home after the ceremony (Scott had to get back to work), but we didn't quite make it because we got a flat tire. There was some huge metal implement with prongs stuck in the right front tire - Ben had fun trying to get it out and fix the flat in his nice clothes.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

We're sorry we missed it!

Bridget said...

I have had RD, CD (registered dietitian, certified dietitian) after my name for a couple of years now, but now I can put MS before that. So now I am Bridget Reed, MS, RD, CD. but you can just call me Bridget :)

johnEboy said...

Very impressive Bridget. I noticed the graduation report failed to mention falling down the stairs at the Marriott Center. What' up with that?

Anonymous said...

What happened? I didn't hear about falling down any stairs? Update us please!

Bridget said...

Thank you for reminding me John! Yes, I fell on the stairs in the Marriott Center. . . no, I wasn't carrying Paige at the time. It happened on Thursday while we were waiting in the Marriott Center for 2 hours before Dick Cheney spoke. I was wearing these really great Jessica Simpson shoes and tripped about five steps up from the floor. I caught myself on the railing but my left leg got pretty scraped up. It was really embarrassing but it didn't happen while we were marching or getting diplomas or anyting, so that makes it a little better. Papa took a picture of my leg if you're interested in seeing the damage.