Thursday, May 31, 2007

Our California Weekend





Steve, Anna and I spent a glorious four day weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's over Memorial Day and had a fabulous time. What is better than going in Grandma's back pantry and looking at all of the magical and exotic things in there? If that doesn't make you feel like little kid again, I don't know what would. Also, how come their house smells so good? It's not like it smells like food or cleaning supplies or anything specific, it just smells really good and it always has smelled the same. I guess the best way to describe it is that it smells like "home." I wish I could bottle it up and spray it all over my own house, especially since it currently mostly smells like poopy diapers. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our trip, including one that seems to be a family tradition of Grandma and Grandpa on their couch with yet another great grandchild. Props to Honey for pretty much the cutest baby bathing suit of all time.

P.S. If you can't tell from these pictures, Anna is starting to get some chub (which I am so happy about), however, the chub seems to increase in equal proportion to fussiness (which I am not so happy about).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about the smell of Grandma's house. I have never smelled anything else like it. I am again jealous that someone other than me got to go and visit.

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, she is so cute.

Marci said...

I love the swimsuit. I'm glad you had a good time!