Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Birthdays, Babies and Bad Blood

We celebrated Ann and Steve's birthdays on Sunday with dinner and dessert at the Heber House. Ann turned 53 on Monday and Steve will turn 44 tomorrow!

In other news, I found out today that I am anemic. They are now insistent that I take prenatal vitamins which I have avoided like the plague. Maybe having to basically crawl through Target yesterday was a sign that low blood pressure or not, there was something else amiss. I was actually glad to find out I was anemic because the dcotor's office called me yesterday about 10 minutes before they closed and said, "We got your gestational diabetes screen back and need to talk to you about some medication we need to put you on." By the time I got the message it was too late to call so I got to worry all night long. I was relieved this morning to find out it's just anemia and not diabetes or worse. My fantastic husband is going down to the doctor's office this morning to get a wide selection of prenatals for me to sample so I can find one that I can tolerate.

Bridget still hasn't gone into labor which is really starting to annoy me. I can't wait for Paige to be born. We all thought it would happen last week but apparently she is just not ready yet. My theory is that Anna and Paige are having such a good time playing that they forgot one of them needs to be born. Mom made her the cutest baby announcements and told me she is now working on mine which I am so excited about!

No comments: