Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Paige is HERE!!!

Paige was born this morning at 5:15 am! She weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. Bridget went to the hospital at 10:45 last night and was sent home at 12:45, only to return at 2 am with contractions only a minute apart. She dilated quickly and she reports that labor was pretty easy, at least once she got the epidural anyway.

The little munchkin is just beautiful despite looking not a thing like her mother. She has a mop of black hair and reminds me a little bit of Ben, but not much. I told Bridget that if you lined up all the babies in the nursery Paige is probably the last one I would choose as Bridget's child. I know it's early and she will change significantly in the coming weeks but I thought for sure she'd look like her parents right away.

I will post pictures as soon as Ben sends them to me. Both Ben and Bridget are madly in love with her already and both Bridget and Paige seem to take naturally to breastfeeding so all is well in room 427 at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center!!!

I can't wait to get out of work to go hold her again!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I want some pictures!