Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I Hate You All


So everyone is giddy with excitement about leaving for the family ski trip this weekend, while I get to look forward to thinking and being depressed about everyone swishing around Big Burn, eating at Gwen's, going into Aspen at night and every other perfect thing about Snowmass. Stupid, retarded knees. What makes it worse is that Steve and I were supposed to be on a cruise this week in the Caribbean but I wasn't allowed to get on the boat because I'm in my third trimester, so it's a double whammy of vacation disappointment. I am hoping Paige comes while you're all there and I get to hold her first! Ha!

Steve is going to go up to Snowmass mid next week and I know there is a variable schedule for some of the other grandkids. I actually do hope you all have a great time and Grandma doesn't spend the week in Aspen Valley Hospital taking care of someone.

It's going to be Kate's first year and I can't wait to hear about it, and I know Cami has a beautiful new coat to proudly display.

Ski safe everyone - you don't want to end up like me!!!

No comments: