Monday, March 5, 2007

Jack Attack






We had Sunday dinner at Ann and Scott's last night. It was Paige's first official outing and we all got to meet Jordan, Kurt's girlfriend. I'm allowed to call her that because I confirmed 1) he calls her that and 2) he has kissed her.

John told me he has all these videos of Jack posted on uTube and I told him to please send the links to me, so he did, along with these pictures and this note...

"Jack has been growing like crazy and is a very photogenic little baby. He likes moving, jumping, kicking, and watching anything moving at all times and that is probably why he seems so happy in his johnny jump-up. We took him to his first BYU basketball game and charmed everyone around us in his Y t-shirt. You can see videos of him on youtube.com at the links below."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhgjHPds8pM

I can attest to the supreme cuteness of Jack, as well as all Miller greatgrandbabies including Seth who is growing so tall that he's becoming a string bean. It only furthers my theory that Anna is going to be unfortunate looking and break the spell - we really can't have this kind of luck for this long. It's got to end somewhere. Sort of like how there's no way I will be in my regular jeans less than a week after giving birth (Bridget, in case you were wondering - and they were BUTTONED, and Beth who was only a few weeks post pardum before she was back in her regular clothes). Ridiculous, and setting an unrealistic standard for pregnant women everywhere.

I also showed Marci how to post stuff to the blog last night so now she is an official author and blog poster!!!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Man! I love that grin! He's definitely got the Emmett smile! And for those of you who haven't seen him in awhile- he really IS that cute!

jen said...

What a smile! I bet Jack will be one of those kids who can put his whole fist in his mouth! I love the videos that is a really cool idea!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable...