Thursday, March 1, 2007

Steve is Very Tricky



I got home from California last weekend and once we walked in the door Steve started asking me if I had to go to the bathroom. Now going to the bathroom at this point is about an hourly production so I suppose it's not a super odd question, but it was still puzzling that he kept suggesting I go. When I walked in, however, I realized why he had been acting so strangely, because he remodeled the bathroom while I was away and turned it into the best bathroom in Provo, including running electricity and cable into a wall so he could mount a flat screen TV for me to watch while I shower, bathe, or get ready for work. It swivels out so I can see it from anywhere, and he mounted a remote control so I can keep things nice and tidy. He also painted, and put up new shelving and hooks. This is my "thank you for having a baby" present from him and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I actually look forward to getting up in the morning!

7 comments:

Marci said...

That looks great- you are a good tricky husband, Steve!!

johnEboy said...

Dang Steve. Are you for hire?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a luxury to watch TV when you bathe!!!!!

Chelsea said...

who is notsonutso?

Marci said...

That's exactly what I was thinking Chelsea!!

noelle said...

reveal thyself!

jen said...

Steve just knows how long it takes Noelle to shower and that she could fit a whole morning news program into that time! Way to go Steve!