Monday, March 26, 2007

No C-Section and Baby Shower Details


I found out this morning that it doesn't look like I'll have to have a c-section!!! I'm very happy about this and it was fun to see her again on the ultrasound. She appears to have the Cahow nose, but obviously the picture was not good enough to be completely sure. Only 24 days left but I'm betting I go over. She supposedly weighs 6 pounds, 7 ounces already and when the ultrasound tech saw that she gasped because she said that's what her babies have weighed at birth. Since Anna is supposed to gain 1/2 pound per week until she's born, she could well be over 8 pounds. I was a little nervous about that until the nurse later told me not to pay attention because ultrasound measurements are almost always wrong. Let's hope that doesn't mean she's going to be over 9 pounds :).

So here are the details of my baby shower this Saturday in case you don't have them yet:

When: Saturday, March 31st at 1:00 pm
Where: 2878 Shady View Circle, Lehi (just northeast of Cabela's)
Directions: Take the Alpine Exit off I-15 and head east
Take your first left on Frontage Road then your first right on Cabela’s Blvd
Go left at the T stop, pass Cabela’s
Take your third left onto Shady Bend and the first left is Shady View Circle

3 comments:

Marci said...

That is good news! I'm sure she will be the perfect size- no matter what, and she'll arrive safe & sound. I'm soo excited to have our last in the line of our own little family baby boom arrive!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the size. They told me Margaret was 6 lb 7 oz when I still had 6 weeks left. Obviously they were way off since she only weighed 6lb 12oz four weeks later. I can't wait to see her.

noelle said...

i saw the invitations for the first time last night and they are amazing!!! amber, you and your cricut are geniuses.