Saturday, September 15, 2007

Baby Hallie








She is finally here! Weighing in at 7 lbs 8 oz and 20.5 inches long, Hallie was born at 8:15 pm on Thursday Sept. 13. She is so sweet and perfect, we couldn't be happier!

Elena is totally in awe of her new sister, telling me several times how much she loves her. Oliver looks at her and isn't quite sure what to think, he did give her a kiss before bed which was sweet.

I have hardly slept in three days, but am feeling pretty good. I am just glad that she's here and healthy and that I am at home again!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

OH, she's SO cute! Congratulations Winslows!

johnEboy said...

Once again a job well done. She is adorable.

Chelsea said...

She is beautiful! Well done Emily!

noelle said...

she is so so so cute! as soon as i saw her the first thought that popped into my head was, "GIMME!!!" i wish you lived closer so we could all hold her. i hope you're able to get some rest and i can't wait until christmas!

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty. Congratulations. I can't wait to meet her.

Marci said...

She is so beautiful! Her cute little face- I can't get over it. Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!

jen said...

Congratulations Winslows! She is adorable!