Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Days



Hello Family-

I just wanted to try this out before baby #3 arrives!

Elena started preschool this morning and I think it was a success. She of course had to get a runny nose for the occasion and didn't seem entirely herself this morning, but she was happy to go as evidenced by the picture of her waving goodbye to me with a big smile on her face!

Oliver and I ran errands for over two hours just because we could :)

As for my pregnancy, it is almost over! Tomorrow is my due date and my induction is set up for Wednesday at 8 am so we'll most likely be having this baby September 12th. We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

noelle said...

is elena the tallest kid in her class? i would be surprised if she wasn't...

Anonymous said...

I am not sure, but I think it's a pretty safe bet that she is! Just looking at the picture, she looks quite a bit taller than most of them!

Bridget said...

Emily, couldn't you just wait one more day? Then your baby could share my birthday! Isn't the 13th your cousin Matt's birthday too?