Friday, September 21, 2007








So, Hallie is now 8 days old and I figured I should update the 'old' pictures with some new ones! My in-laws left Wednesday and things are going better than I expected.

Hallie is such a sweet baby and doesn't cry a whole lot. She is much the like the first two so far! Let's hope that doesn't change. Sleep is getting better at night. Last night she only woke up once and I was SOOO grateful.

Elena asks me from time to time- mommy where's your baby? Hallie's usually sleeping at these times, it's pretty funny. She loves preschool and her new friends and I love having a few hours with just Hallie and Oliver.

Amber, do you know of any brands that carry slim size jeans in a 2T? I am having issues finding Oliver jeans. Old Navy is big and Gymboree is huge and I haven't tried Gap. I have never had this problem before, Elena always had the opposite problem! Should I just buy him girl jeans???

love you all!








5 comments:

noelle said...

oh my gosh, she is so cute. i love all the pictures of her with elena.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. Try Gap. Parker has to wear slim jeans as well and that is where I get them. I think they may carry them at Children's Place as well. I'm not sure though. It is easier to get the slim sizes online.

johnEboy said...

what a pretty little burrito.

Anonymous said...

em, I looked at the jeans online and I don't know if they come in slims in that small of a size. I just buy the adjustable waste jeans for them and those seem to work too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amber, I guess he'll just have to grow into them! It's pretty funny with the waist all cinched up, because they just swim on him everywhere else!

Thanks for all your comments, she is definitely a sweet little burrito!