Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of School































































The first day of school went well for both of the kids. It was one of the four days that it rains in Vegas, actually we had flash floods, so it was very wet for Kate's entrance into the 3rd grade. Parker is attending afternnon kindergarten and most everything had dried up by then. Parker took the bus the second day to school and was so excited he didn't even wait for me to get the camera out and take a picture of him getting in...I all I got were his legs flying into the bus. He LOVES the bus. I always thought Mom was so rude when she would say how happy she was that school was back in, now I understnad why. Maggie and I have three hours of quiet in the afternoon and it is bliss.

3 comments:

Marci said...

The one with the leg is hilarious! I'm glad EVERYONE is enjoying back to school Amber!

Marci said...

I didn't even notice Kate's hair!!! Never again- she always looks cute (naturally), but no one with hair like that should be allowed to sacrifice it to the trash god!

noelle said...

i asked parker on the phone this morning if his teacher smelled and he yelled, "no!" very protectively. i told him her not smelling was a very good sign.