Monday, September 10, 2007

Little Cougars








Rise and Shout! The mini Cougars are out!

Paige and Anna attended their first BYU football game in last week's opener against Arizona and loved it! You will note that Anna started out the day with jeans on (size 6-12 months) but the combo of the uncomfortable muffin top plus not being able to bend her legs resulted in her being stripped down to her diapers. Paige is now the proud owner of said jeans.

These are a little late but as most of you know I had surgery last week to remove a cyst in my right ovary. The surgery went well and recovery has been cake (well, compared to knee surgery) and I didn't have to stay in the hospital. I have three incisions across my abdomen that should not even be noticeable by next summer. Thank heaven for modern medicine and advances in surgical technique!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Anna and Paige at the game, cutest cougar fans there!
Noelle, will you email me how to attach pictures? I want to give it a try before the baby. Thanks-

noelle said...

i sent you an email with instructions - let me know if you have any questions!